Thanks to Susan Holloway for sending me this Irresistibly Sweet! Blog Award. (In my head I pronounced it Sweet! like a surfer 🙂 ) This is so unexpected. I don’t even know how to respond. At least I’m not on stage and expected to give a speech. Phew! It’s obvious I have great blogger friends. Apparently to properly receive this award, I must list a few random factoids about myself.
- My husband just called me a TV-pooper because I had to finish this blog before watching a show with him. When I told him I would put that in my blog, he followed up it by saying I’m the luckiest girl in the world with the best hubby around. Very true! And yes honey, that made it in here too! 🙂
- I’ve been told that my face lights up at the mere mention puppies or dolphins. But wait till I see them up close. It’s even better.
- I call my house the House of Many Colors. The living room is green, the kitchen is red, the bedrooms are blue and brown, the bathroom is yellow. And the dining room is my own special creation I like to call Tuscan Orange. I just need a purple room to advance to the Rainbow House.
- Purple is my favorite color. So how is it that all the rooms in my house are painted any color but purple? I’m married. 🙂
- I love being married, just in case you were starting to wonder by now. Our anniversary is next week! Woohoo!
- Today I wore four inch wedges that made me feel like a supermodel. Even with the shoes, I was still two inches off average supermodel height. But who’s counting?
- Right now I’m trying to brainstorm some ways to raise money so I can attend my first ACFW conference. It’s in St. Louis this year, so no airfare required. 🙂 Even with that expense excluded, the conference still costs a pretty penny. And my only idea is getting a part-time job. Boring. Chime in you have any creative ideas. I’ll take them into consideration.
Now it’s time for the nomination round. I hereby nominate my favorite person to work for and an even better friend . . . drumroll please . . .
Sharon Soares at Learning Lots Blog for the next Irresistibly Sweet! Blog Award.
(I’m hoping that the exclamation mark addition will carry through to future winners. 🙂 )