I’ve got some exciting new material shaping up for May and June. Through my ACFW contacts and a few other sources, I’ll be amping up my blog to include author interviews, book reviews, and industry updates. I’ve got an exciting lineup of authors and books to bring you. I’ll give you a sneak peek at the authors I’ll be interviewing and books I’ll be reviewing. For some of the paperbacks I’ll be offering a chance to win the books. 🙂
- Yesterday’s Tomorrow by Catharine West. I’ll have an interview with Catherine and a review of her gripping Vietnam love story that released in March.
- A book review of Departures by Robin Jones Gunn. Her young adult stories of Christy Miller and Sierra Jensen collide in this two-novella rediscovered work. This is from Waterbrook/Multnomah where they have a great blogging for books program. If you like free books and are willing to review for them, check it out.
- Kaye Dacus is giving me an interview and a chance to review the second book in her Matchmaker’s Series, The Art of Romance. I’m really looking forward to this one. 🙂
- Carrie Turansky’s new contemporary romance Surrendered Hearts will also appear on my blog, along with an interview from Carrie.
- Nike Chillemi will give me an interview in June on writing and her debut mystery Burning Hearts.
As you can see, I’ll be busy for the next few months. Don’t forget to stop by. You could win a free book, just for leaving a comment!